• We are not perfect…but He is Perfect!
• We are not always faithful to Him…but He is always Faithful to us!
• We may not treat others well…but He always abounds toward us with Grace and Mercy. And His mercy is new to us every morning. It’s already there even before we wake up and say or do anything! • We may be discouraged, in despair, and afraid…but He gives us Grace to help in our time of need! And His Grace is sufficient for us all!
• We may feel like an orphan at times….but He gave to us the Spirit of Adoption, making us His sons and daughters, and we cry out Abba/Daddy from our heart to Him!
• We think we must always accomplish things first, obey first, and do our best first, and then we’ll be loved and accepted…but He died for us while we were still sinners! He did it all first! “This is real love. It is not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins” (1John 1: 10).
Yes, God said to Jesus “You are My Beloved Son; in You I am well pleased” (Luke 3), but Beloved, we are in Jesus!! Glory to God!
You may say “I failed”…I say so did Abraham and he was called the Friend of God (James 2).
You may say “I did horrible things”…I say so did David, a man after God’s own heart (Acts 13).
You may say “I’ve done great sins”…I say “…and where the sin did abound, the grace did overabound” (Romans 5:20).
You are His Beloved Son and daughter, in whom He is well pleased! Believe it, receive it and take your rightful place of authority to reign in your personal world, in Him!
“You are my Daddy,
I know You love me,
And, oh my Daddy,
How I…love thee.” Amen.
©Rev. Michael Morimando 2012.