CODE OF CONDUCT FOR INDIVIDUALS TRAVELING WITH
BOHMI director or whoever is in charge of the volunteer group has the full authority to carry out the following rules and restrictions when you travel on a humanitarian trip organized by BOHMI. All rules apply to the full length of the trip, but if you decide to extend your trip, you do not represent BOHMI and your plans are not restricted to our policies and procedures. Your tax receipt will be prorated according to the time you spent with the group.
1. I will act responsibly, to care for my fellow team-mates and be watchful for security and possible accidents.
2. I will conduct myself in a proper attitude since I am representing BOHMI and the humanitarian work we are doing, to better the life of those we serve. If assigned work that you are unable to take part in, please see the director.
3. I will not leave the group to attend to other things (eg. taking pictures, sightseeing etc) without notifying the director of the group.
4. I will be punctual for all the events and if at all possible, I will not hold my group back from leaving on time.
5. I will not partake of any alcoholic substance or any form of illegal drug use, while I am traveling with a BOHMI group.
6. I understand that if I violate from the Code of Conduct, that I can be sent home ahead of scheduled travel, under the direction of the person in charge of the group.
If under age, parent or guardian must sign
BOHMI group leader